I’m resolving to drink more green smoothies in 2017. And a LOT more H2O. Maybe a little less Diet Coke. Maybe ???? We whipped up this Banana Pear Green Smoothie yesterday and the boys loved it so much we made it again today!
I usually go through green smoothie phases every few months, but I can’t remember the last time I was actually in green smoothie mode. Time to get back in it. My boys love them + it’s the easiest way to fuel my picky eaters with nutrients they need (talkin’ to you vegetables). My girl Carrian got me craving one again with her Cold Buster Smoothie!
Oh look, Graham and Lightning McQueen approve ???????? Those two are inseparable 🙂
I’m obsessed with this Vanilla Siggis Skyr (like Greek yogurt but better!) and it’s so good in smoothies! 14 grams of protein people–> helps keep those little bellies full!
Now that I’m committing to a year of more green smoothies, tell me your favorite combos!!
- 6-8 oz almond milk (or plain milk)
- 1 frozen banana, cut into slices
- 1 rip pear, core removed
- 6 oz Siggis Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- small handful ice cubes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (or kale)
- Place everything in a powerful blender and blend until smooth and there are no chunks. If needed, add a splash more of almond milk to get the desired consistency!