We make crepes at least once a week at our house. My kids love them. They’ve kind of become our go-to Sunday morning breakfast. We save these Chocolate Crepes though for special occasions. Like Mother’s Day I think any momma would love a plate of warm chocolate crepes filled with fruit and whipped cream.
I’ve been working with The Hershey Company over the last year, learning about and using different products in my kitchen. So of course I used HERSHEY’S Cocoa in these Chocolate Crepes. HERSHEY’S Cocoa powder is one of my pantry staples!
I love this video that tells the story of HERSHEY’S Cocoa and learning about where and how the cocoa beans are sourced. There is just something really cool about knowing where our food comes from. One woman from the video says “everyone who consumes chocolate should be happy and proud to know that cocoa is produced in a sustainable manner.” I’m a consumer of chocolate and I completely agree
The Hershey Company sources the best cocoa beans from small farms in West Africa, where they also implement programs to teach farmers how to grow better quality products. I love their dedication to their farmers and their consumers! And I really do love their chocolate. Like, a lot.
Now go make some chocolate crepes!
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blend everything together in a blender. Chill for 30 minutes to an hour. (I've also whisked everything in a large bowl with a fork and this works too)
- Lightly grease a crepe pan (or other small frying pan) and heat over medium-high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl to evenly coat the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden, flip and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Flip onto a plate. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with jam, fresh fruit, and whipped cream.
This post is sponsored by The Hershey Company. All opinions are my own.