This post is brought to you by Tessemae’s All Natural. Thank you for supporting brands I love! All opinions are my own.
I took one of my very favorite salads- the Cobb salad- and ditched the lettuce, traded it for quinoa, and topped it with Tessemae’s All Natural Green Goddess Dressing. It’s phenom! It’s the perfect salad to throw together on busy week nights and all kinds of good for you:)
Besides, who doesn’t love a Cobb salad? Aren’t we all kind of in it for its yummy toppings? Chicken, bacon, avocado, tomato, hard boiled egg, blue cheese. Yes please.
Most Green Goddess dressings are made with a mayonnaise or sour cream base, but Tessemae’s is made with an olive oil base. With just a few additional ingredients, it has great flavor and its simplicity allows you to really taste all of the toppings in the salad. And there’s no guilt in pouring it all over your salad 🙂
Tessemae’s All Natural dressings are gluten free, dairy free, non-gmo, vegan, sugar free, and olive oil based. There’s a variety of flavors to chose from and all can be used as a dressing, cooking oil, marinade or even dipping sauce. The Green Goddess, Soy Ginger, and Lemon Garlic dressings are just a few of our favorites.
Next time you’re craving the flavors of a Cobb salad, give this Green Goddess Quinoa Cobb Salad a try! It’s packed with protein and simple to make, made even more simple with Tessemae’s Green Goddess dressing. You’ll love it!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth ( or use 3 cups already cooked quinoa)
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Bring two cups of chicken broth and quinoa to a boil. Reduce to simmer, cover and let simmer for 10-15 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork, set aside (chill if you want a cold salad)
- Place quinoa in a large shallow salad bowl.
- Assemble the toppings on top of the quinoa in rows. Drizzle with Tessa Mae's Green Goddess Dressing, season with salt and pepper, and toss together.
- *prepare quinoa ahead of time or use leftover quinoa to save time