Hi friends! I’m in Salt Lake City for a weekend girls trip! Trips like these are good for a mama’s soul I tell ya. We’re hitting up shops, eating allll the good food, movies, and plan to stay up way past our bedtime. But the good news is—I’ll be sleeping in! Can’t remember the last time I slept past 6am.
Brett’s home with the troops, being a Rockstar and I’m pretty sure I won’t be missed a bit, the boys were way too excited for their “boys weekend!”
Anyways, I let’s get to the good stuff….
1. Maybe it’s because I recently turned 32 and I’m feeling the oldness, but I’ve been taking more interest in my skin + taking care of it. I love this exfoliating Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar. It feels nice and cool on your face too.
2. I’ve also been using with this John Masters Organics Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum for a few months now and really, really love it. I put it on every night and every morning (before any moisturizers) and really feel like it’s tightening my skin face up a bit. #wrinklesbegone
3. Okay this Lay-n-Go Cosmo Cosmetic Bag is life changing. Makes packing and traveling with makeup so easy. Brought it with me this weekend. I also like to just leave it open on my bathroom counter with all my makeup.
4. Can we just agree that Old Navy is killing it right now! I want everything. I’m pretty sure this Reversible Tote was only $10 in store and it was the perfect bag tote around this weekend. Also snagged this top and these Sneaks. The shoes are surprisingly really comfortable. Let’s see if they were make for walkin’ this weekend!!!!
5. These Sunglasses! My boys will most likely break them and I won’t cry. And they’re super cute.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 – Brett bought this for me for our anniversary and I’m obsessed. Will be so fun to snap pics with the girls this weekend!