Quick and easy Graham Cracker Toffee with chocolate, almonds and toasted coconut!
This is the easiest toffee you’ll ever make! It’s perfect to have around for the holidays at parties and gatherings, for people to munch on, or wrap it up as a cute gift!
You start with graham crackers lined on a baking sheet. Melt some butta’ and brown sugar together (creates that toffee flavor!) and pour it over the crackers. Bake in the oven for about ten minutes then sprinkle with broken pieces of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almond.
Pop back in the oven for a minute or two until the chocolate is melted. Spread it over the crackers, sprinkle with toasted coconut and let it all chill for an hour or so. Break it into pieces and serve.
I love using the Hershey Milk Chocolate with Almonds to add a little extra crunch to this toffee. I happened to stock up on them back in July when I visited The Hershey Company. I learned all about how Hershey sources the highest quality almonds to use in their chocolate.
You can watch this really cool video about how they source their almonds (select the almond video). One of the most impressive things about Hershey has been the importance of using high quality ingredients in their chocolate products! It’s no wonder everything tastes so good 🙂
You’ll just love this quick and easy holiday treat!
- 14 graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz Hershey Milk Chocolate with Almonds bar
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Line graham crackers in a single layer covering the cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Melt butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract over medium heat whisking continuously. Bring to a boil and let boil for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat and pour over the graham crackers.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the butter-brown sugar mixture is bubbling.
- Remove rom oven. Sprinkle with bits of chocolate and place back in the oven for another minute or two.
- Spread the chocolate over the graham crackers and top with toasted coconut. Let chill for 1-2 hours then break into pieces and serve. Store in air-right container.
This post is sponsored by The Hershey Company. All opinions are my own!