Sunday mornings (oh who am I kidding, every morning in my book) are made for muffins! These Kodiak Cakes Mixed Berry Muffins were a huge hit earlier this week and were gone in less than 24 hours. So it only makes sense to make more. Today! And so should you 🙂
They’re made with Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix, mixed frozen berries (or fresh), coconut oil, a little Greek yogurt + milk, an egg, and a little honey! And a sprinkle of turbinado sugar on top.
I love using the Kodiak Cakes Protein Power Cakes Flapjack + Waffle mix in muffins! It’s made with whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, and packs extra protein (whey protein added)– keeping us all a little fuller, longer.
Perfect tart, sweet, and straight up good for you.
Dare ya to try them. And ps, you can Kodiak Cakes from Costco and Amazon!
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes + Flapjack Mix
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup plain (or vanilla) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- Turbinado Sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a bowl mix Kodiak mix with baking soda.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg, milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla together.
- In another small bowl, melt honey and coconut oil together in the microwave until melted.
- Add the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir together. Whisk in coconut oil and honey.
- Lastly gently fold frozen berries in.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins about ¾ full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.