Are you guys still loving all things pumpkin?
Oh good, me too. I’ve got pumpkin roll wafting from my candle warmer 24/7, I’m still growing a collection of pumpkin treats I love on Pinterest, I’ve been dreaming about this frosting ever since making it a few weeks ago, and have been craving these perfect PumpkinCinnamon Rolls for days.
So yea…I’m still on the pumpkin train.
This is a sponsored post by Pillsbury. All opinions are my own.
And now there’s this. Pumpkin Pecan Crescent-Wrapped Brie . It’s warm and gooey. Buttery and flaky. Sweet and a little bit savory. Brie cheese gets cut in half and filled with a creamy pumpkin-like-sauce made of sweetened condensed milk + pumpkin puree with a little brown sugar and pecans. Wrapped up in a buttery crescent roll crust. Perfection or what?
Simply stack it, wrap it, and bake it! See the steps↓↓. It’s easy peasy.
You have to add to your Holiday feasting. Everyone will love it!
And if you dip fruit in it, you get to eat as much as you want!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 round 8 oz Brie cheese
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3. In a small bowl whisk pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- 4. If using crescent rolls: unroll dough. Separate dough crosswise into 2 sections. Form two squares, pressing perforations together to seal. If using dough sheet: unroll dough and cut crosswise into 2 sections. Form two squares. Place one square on the greased cookie sheet.
- 5. Using a sharp knife cut brie cheese horizontally, creating two equally thick rounds. Place one round, cut side up, in the middle of the crescent square on the cookie sheet.
- 6. Spread half of the pumpkin mixture over the cheese round on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar and pecans.
- 7. Place the other round of brie cheese on top. Spread the remaining pumpkin mixture on top and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar and pecans.
- 8. Place the other crescent square on top of the cheese round. Press dough evenly around the brie and fold the bottom edges over the top to seal. Seal all edges completely.
- 9. Brush with beaten egg.
- 10. Bake at 350 or 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
See more holiday baking inspiration with Pillsbury here !