Roasted, hot and cheesy Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Bites! Guilt free game day eats you’ve gotta try!
These Roasted Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Bites should come as nooooo surprise to you! You know we love all things buffalo wing + love keeping things low carb over here ???????? Not always, but I love a guilt free, guilty pleasure. Know what I mean? And these are no way intended for kiddos…unless you’re kids like a little fire in their mouth!
These are the perfect game day eats! Prep takes like 10 seconds and then it’s just roasting the cauliflower that takes a bit. Toss a head of cauliflower florets in Franks Hot Sauce and a little olive oil, then roast for 25 minutes. I like to roast them until they are fork tender, maybe even starting to get a little crispy on some of the edges.
We like to dip this in Bolthouse Farm’s Cilantro Avocado dressing. You could also use your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing. But I’m still obsessed with the Bolthouse dressing, you must try!
Roasted Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed and cut into bit size pieces
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbs Franks Hot Sauce (or more depending on taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbs blue cheese crumbles
- Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425. Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil and franks hot sauce until evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes until florets are fork-tender. Remove from oven, scoot the florets close together, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and blue cheese crumbles over the top. Roast for another 5 minutes or until cheese are melted. Serve with Bolthouse Farms Avocado Cilantro Dressing and additional franks hots sauce if desired!
Other Buffalo Wing recipe you might LOVE…