Everyone will love this Skinny Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie! Made with a graham cracker crust and dark chocolate ganache, it’s absolutely dreamy!
Happy Friday friends! We made it to the weekend and that deserves and a celebration– with some Skinny Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie!
We’ve actually had such a great week with family in town. It’s felt a little like vacation…eating too much good food, sitting around laughing and talking, and the boys are in heaven! And it’ll continue through the weekend and right into Thanksgiving!
So yes, let’s eat PIE!
You guys know how much we love Halo Top Ice Cream, right?! So much I went and made a pie with it.
I made an easy graham cracker crust with crushed grahams and coconut oil. Baked it, and filled it with a layer of dark chocolate ganache and the HaloTop Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, another drizzle of ganache and a little whipped cream.
And I’m so obsessed with how the coconut oil graham cracker crust turned out. So tasty and perfectly crunchy!
- 2 pints HaloTop Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 12 graham crackers
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy creamy
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor crush 10 graham crackers into crumbs, then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Melt 2 tbsp coconut oil and stir into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the crumbs into a 9" round pie pan, slightly pressing crumbs up the edges. Bake for 5-8 minutes at 375 or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Set the ice cream out to soften.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate and heavy cream together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Let it simmer for a few minutes until it thickens a little. Then remove from heat.
- Pour a thin layer of the ganache into the pie crust, spreading out evenly. Place crust in the fridge to chill until the ice cream is soft enough to spread into the pie crust.
- Spread both pints of ice cream into the pie crust and spread into an even layer.
- Lightly drizzle a thin layer of leftover ganache over the top.
- Freeze until ready to serve. Top with a little whipped cream.