Cilantro-Lime Avocado Chicken Salad
- 12 oz shredded chicken
- 1/2 of a large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine greek yogurt, lime juice, and cumin together in a small bowl.
- Combine chicken, avocado, celery, and cilantro together in a medium bowl. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in air tight container or serve immediately.
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/cilantro-lime-avocado-chicken-salad/