Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups with Toasted Coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- sea salt
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave (or or over a double broiler) stirring every 10-15 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Pour about a tablespoon of chocolate into a mini muffin pan, chocolate should completely cover the bottom. Spoon a dab of almond butter into the chocolate (about 1/4-1/2 tsp). Gently spread the almond butter out a bit.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the tops of each, covering the almond butter.
- Sprinkle a little toasted coconut and se salt over the top of each.
- Place the pan in the fridge (or freezer to quick chill) until the cups are completely cooled.
- Store in the fridge!
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/dark-chocolate-almond-butter-cups-toasted-coconut/