Easy Healthy Naturally Sweetened Granola
- 6 cups regular oats
- 2 cups almonds (sliced, chopped, or whole--or whatever nut you have on hand!)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (roasted and salted, no shells)
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 1 cups organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Combine the oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, and chia together in a large bowl. Add the coconut sugar and cinnamon to the oats mixture.
- In a bowl combine coconut oil, honey, water, and vanilla together. Heat in the microwave, whisking often until melted together. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Bake at 300 for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until lightly toasted and browned.
- Once it has been baked and cooled slightly, feel free to add any dried fruits.
- ** this is half of the original recipe so feel free to double if you want to make a HUGE batch. This batch filled one gallon zip lock bag!
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/easy-naturally-sweetened-granola/