BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 slices Daiya cheddar style cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices bread of choice
- Combine chicken with barbecue sauce until evenly incorporated (use more or less BBQ sauce to taste)
- Heat a panini press or skillet to medium high.
- Butter one side of each of the slices of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down on the panini press or pan. Place the slice of cheese on top, then spread out the BBQ Chicken in a even layer.
- Top with the other piece of bread, butter side up.
- Close the panini press and cook until the bread is browned and cheese is melted.
- If using a pan, reduce heat to medium, cook and cover the sandwich with a lid to trap the heat and melt the cheese.
- Cut in half and serve!
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/grilled-cheese-sandwiches-three-easy-ways/