Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices Daiya provolone style cheese
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Heat a panini press to medium heat or skillet pan to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread on the panini press or pan, buttered side down.
- Top with a layer of pizza sauce, pepperoni slices, and then provolone slices.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up.
- Cook in the panini press until bread is browned and cheese is melted. If using a skillet, cook for several minutes on each side (flipping half way through), covering with a lid to trap the heat and melt the cheese.
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/grilled-cheese-sandwiches-three-easy-ways/