Turkey, Apple and Swiss Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices Daiya Swiss Style Cheese
- 4 slices of thinly sliced apple
- 3-4 slices of deli turkey
- Heat a panini press to medium heat, or skillet pan to medium as well.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one piece of bread, buttered side down on the panini press or skillet.
- Top with two slices of swiss style cheese, then an even layer of the apple slices, topped with the turkey slices.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up.
- Cook in the panini press until the bread is browned and cheese is melted. If using a skillet on the stovetop, cover with a lid and cook on each side for several minutes until brown and cheese is melted, flipping half way through)
- Cut in half and serve!
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/grilled-cheese-sandwiches-three-easy-ways/