Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 pint Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream
- for the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Coconut Oil Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Cinnamon-sugar topping:
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat coconut oil and brown sugar together until creamy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In another bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together. Slowly mix dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients.
- Prepare the cinnamon-sugar mix in a small bowl.
- Roll dough into one inch balls, roll in the cinnamon sugar and place on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. cool completely before making ice cream cookie sandwiches.
- Set the Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream out on the counter for a few minutes to soften a little.
- Scoop a large spoonful of Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream in between two cookies. Place in the freezer to firm up the ice cream again or enjoy right away!
- Makes 6 cookie sandwiches (with 6 extra cookies to enjoy. you'll need another pint of ice cream to make more ice cream sandwiches!)
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/halo-top-oatmeal-cookie-ice-cream-sandwiches/