Kodiak Cakes Mixed Berry Muffins
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes + Flapjack Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat (or vanilla) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- Turbinado Sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a bowl mix Kodiak mix with baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg, milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla together.
- In another small bowl, melt maple syrup and coconut oil together in the microwave until melted.
- Add the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir together. Whisk in coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Lastly gently fold frozen berries in.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/kodiak-cakes-mixed-berry-muffins/