Patriotic Berry Coconut Pops
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk (i used full fat)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh squeeze lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh lime pulp
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Popsicle Mold
- Whisk coconut milk, honey, lime juice, and lime pulp together. Set aside.
- Place a small spoonful of blueberries at the bottom of each popsicle mold. Place a small spoonful of diced strawberries on top of the blueberries.
- Pour coconut milk into the popsicle molds over top the berries. Place the popsicle sticks in the molds and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours until completely frozen.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, run the mold under warm water for a few minutes, then slowly wiggle popsicles out of their molds.
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/patriotic-berry-coconut-pops/