Roasted Strawberry Oatmeal
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Maypo instant maple oatmeal
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat or plain or Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment + lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon over the strawberries. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour the almond milk and water into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Slowly add the instant oats and stir continuously for about 30-40 seconds (or until you reach desired consistency). Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the oatmeal into a bowl. Add a spoonful of Greek yogurt, then some of the roasted strawberries. Add a little sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/roasted-strawberry-oatmeal-jazz-quick-oats/