Turkey Bacon & Egg Breakfast Tacos + The Healthy Glow Guide
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- Splash of almond milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 pieces of turkey bacon (or regular bacon)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 4 white corn tortillas (taco-sized)
- Optional: cilantro for garnish
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil. Place 4 strips of turkey bacon on sheet and bake for around 15 minutes or until as crispy as you like it. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg, 3 egg whites, and a splash of almond milk.
- Spray a nonstick pan with coconut oil cooking spray and heat to medium/high heat. Scramble eggs with a spatula and season with salt and pepper.
- Separate the scrambled eggs onto 4 tortillas. Then, add a piece of bacon. Top with cherry tomatoes, cheese, avocado, and cilantro.
Courses breakfast, healthy
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/turkey-bacon-egg-breakfast-tacos/