White Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (can also use butter)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup birthday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat coconut oil and sugars together. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- Slow mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold the white chocolate chips and sprinkles into the batter.
- Scoop into one inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, remove and let cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Recipe by Kristy Denney at https://boysahoy.com/white-chocolate-sprinkle-cookies/