Quick and easy Chocolate Covered Apple Cinnamon Popcorn! The perfect fall snack!
Happy Friday friends! Popping in real quick today to share this fall inspired (and rediculously easy) Chocolate Drizzled Apple Cinnamon Popcorn for my friends at SkinnyPop !
Yup, I’m using SkinnyPop Popcorn. Which tells you 1) how easy this recipe is- you don’t even have to pop it! and 2) how good it is– because aren’t we all obsessed with SkinnyPop?! We are! I wanted to keep this super simple and nut-free.
As much as I love pumpkin-everything right now, I’m loving apples even more. And so I added freeze-dried cinnamon apples to the popcorn, layed it all out on a cookie sheet and drizzled chocolate over it. Didn’t get too crazy with the chocolate because going hog-wild like I wanted to kind of defeats the purpose of skinny popcorn. You can find freeze dried apples at most grocery stores and if you can’t find cinnamon flavored ones, just sprinkle a little cinnamon on some plain freeze dried apples before adding it to the popcorn!
Your friday night needs this popcorn!! Enjoy!
- 6 cups SkinnyPop Original Popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups freeze dried cinnamon apples (cup into pieces)
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Toss popcorn and freeze-dried apples together in a bowl. Spread out in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a small microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle chocolate over the popcorn. Place sheet in the freezer until chocolate hardens. Pour into a bowl and serve!