Let the holiday shopping begin!!
Brett and I just had a conversation over the weekend about how we are really going to get all of our holiday shopping done ahead of time. No last minute nonsense this year. Really, really going do it!! (We always say that, but this year we really mean it.) If you’re in the same boat then you’ll love the week we have planned for you– a week full of gift guides! Hopefully we’ll give you lots of ideas and help you get a head start on your shopping.
First up is our Gift Guide for Kitchen Helpers! My boys would be excited about all of these, but I think my favorites are the adorable aprons, the Cooking Class Cookbook, and the Pizza Making Kit, all linked up below!!
1.Odette WIliams Aprons for Kids– these are so cute for kiddos and you can get them monogrammed too!
2. Curious Chef Kids 6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit– Maybe they’ll eat more fruits and veggies if they get to prep them!
3. Curious Chef Kids 5-Piece Pizza Kit– Love this set, perfect for Friday night pizza night!
4. Curious Chef Kids 6-Piece Cookie Kit– Perfect for kiddos who love to help make cookies!
5. 101 Piece Cookie Cutter Set– Favorite holiday and theme shapes + number and letters of the alphabet.
6. Foodstirs– Monthly baking kits the whole family will love!
7.Mini Donut Maker– Because what kid doesn’t love donuts and wouldn’t LOVE making them at home?
8. Zoku Quick Pop Maker– Popsicles ready in less than 7 minutes!! And they have some really cute popsicle molds too.
9. Cooking Class Cookbook– 57 recipes kids will enjoy making and eating. Great for the older kids that can read and follow simple recipes on their own.
10. String Cheese Making Kit– Make your own string cheese….sign us up! My boys eat that stuff like it’s going out of style…surely they’ll love making their own.
11. Little Cook Child’s 4-Piece Silicone Bakewear Set– Let your kiddos bake treats just their size with this bakewer set! Includes a mini bundt pan, flour cake pan, mini muffin pan and mini loaf pan.