If you love eating a bowl of Lucky Charms Cereal with milk, then you will looooove this Lucky Charms Blizzard! It’s a quick and easy treat to make for St. Patrick’s Day! I’m not big into going crazy with green on St. Patrick’s Day. My kids aren’t old enough to appreciate it. But they do love Lucky Charms Cereal, so I thought I could at least buy a box of it this month. It makes a rare appearance at our house–mainly because someone (ahem, me) is known for eating all of the marshmallows.
So while I was picking out the marshmallows the other day, I had the thought that this would be really good with ice cream. And it really was.
The Lucky Charms Blizzard was created (it’s so stinkin’ easy) and I kind of want to eat one every night before bed! I through in some rainbow sprinkles for fun too. Don’t you just love how colorful these are?! Seriously you guys with love these.
- about 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Lucky Charms Cereal + extra for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles + extra for sprinkling on top
- Place ice cream, milk and whipping cream in a blender and blend until smooth (should be thick). Stir in lucky charms cereal and sprinkles with a spoon. Pour into a large glass (or two small glasses) and sprinkle with additional lucky charms (lots of marshmallows) and sprinkles on top. Serve immediately!
- makes 1 large or 2 small servings