I shared these Chicken & Roasted Pepper Cream Cheese Stuffed Crescents just before Christmas over at Mom it Forward. Cheesy chicken and roasted red peppers stuffed inside warm, flaky crescent rolls. These are so great for any party or snack for the kids! Love them! They’re super easy and come together in just minutes.
Roasted Red Pepper and Chicken Cream Cheese Crescents
Write a review
- 2 refrigerator tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded chicken, cooked (I use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut peppers in half and de-seed. Place peppers on a baking sheet face down and broil in the oven for 5 minutes or until peppers are blackened. Remove from oven and place peppers in a zip lock bag until they are completely cooled.
- Remove skins and chop peppers finely. In a small bowl combine chopped peppers, Parmesan cheese, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper, cumin, and pinch of crushed red pepper.
- In a separate medium sized bowl (or stand mixer) beat cream cheese until smooth (no lumps). Stir in roasted pepper mixture, then the chicken. Stir until evenly combined. Add a dash of salt and pepper if needed.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken and bell pepper mixture at the widest part of each crescent roll, and roll it up tucking the edges in.
- Place rolls on a baking sheets lined with parchment and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Boys Ahoy http://boysahoy.com/