I wanted to make a lighter dip for our New Year’s Eve party, and was debating between a Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip or a Cookie Dough Dip made with garbanzo beans. I opted for the skinny funfetti dip and I know I made the right decision. I feel like the other would have just tasted like hummus with chocolate chips. Bleh.
Besides, you can never go wrong with Funfetti ANYTHING. Am I right?
- 1 cup nonfat plain vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cool whip (thawed)
- 1/4-1/2 cup cake batter mix (just the dry mix)
- sprinkles for topping
- Whisk the yogurt and cool whip together. Fold in the cake batter mix until completely mixed in and there are no lumps.
- Top with sprinkles and serve with Vanilla Wafers and fresh fruit!
- Funfetti Cake Mix with funfetti sprinkles
- Chocolate Cake Mix with chocolate sprinkles
- Butter Pecan Cake Mix with candied pecans
- Strawberry Cake Mix with white chocolate chips
- Carrot Cake with cinnamon toasted pecans