The best little Skinny Pumpkin Snack Cake with Greek Yogurt Glaze!
We literally ate this Skinny Pumpkin Snack Cake for dinner the other night! It was SO good. Once we started we just couldn’t stop. While I was shooting it the boys hurried over and started sneaking bites. By the time Brett got home from work there was barely a slice left for him.
I’m cutting us some slack though because it’s made with whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, pumpkin, a little honey and coconut oil! Super simple, better for you ingredients!
Isn’t she imperfectly pretty?? 🙂 I sprinkled a little bit of cinnamon on top of the cake before drenching it in a really simple Greek yogurt glaze. Greek yogurt + honey + a pinch of cinnamon. That’s it.
It’s the perfect snack cake for breakfast or brunch, an afternoon snack, or even dessert. Kids looooove it and it’s totally guilt free in my book.
Sooooooo flipping good.
Skinny Pumpkin Snack Cake with Greek Yogurt Glaze
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup pumpin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅔ cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- dash of cinnamon
- Whisk whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl. In another bowl whisk egg, Greek yogurt, honey, coconut oil, and pumpkin puree together. Slow whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Pour in a greased 9" round pie dish (or other baking dish similar in size)
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. While it cools, mix the yogurt glaze. Whisk the yogurt, honey and a dash of cinnamon together. Drizzle over individual slices of cake. I like it best warm 🙂