Why is it everything tastes better with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese spread on it? I’ve tried to think of something, anything, that wouldn’t taste good with cream cheese on it but I can’t come up with anything. It pairs with sweet dishes, savory dishes, snacks…I think I’d put it on anything.
With 24 flavors to chose from there are so many ways to create new food pairings, and simple ones too! I’m loving using Philadelphia’s spreads to add some fun flavor to breakfast.
Here are FIVE SUPER SIMPLE breakfasts using Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spreads.
1. Toasted Whole Wheat English Muffin + Spicy Jalapeño Cream Cheese + a Fried Egg
Simply toast a whole wheat muffin, slather on some Jalapeño Cream Cheese and sandwich a fried egg (or two) in between! It’s such an easy breakfast, has some kick, and keeps you full!
2. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese on Toast–My kiddos’ favorite thing to eat for breakfast is cinnamon toast, so I knew they’d love a little little Philadelphia Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Cream Cheese on their toast too! It’s a hit every morning!
3. This Blueberry Oatmeal Bread slathered with Blueberry Cream Cheese. I love that PHILADELPHIA has started using more fresh fruit and vegetables in their spreads! Bring on the blueberries!
4. Toasted Whole Wheat Bagel + Strawberry Cream Cheese + Sliced Strawberries + Dark Chocolate Chips on top! This breakfast could very easily be dessert too!
5. Perfect Scrambled Eggs with a little Chive & Onion Cream Cheese mixed in! Delicious!
As an ambassador for Kraft Food & Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I was provided product and compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.