It’s time to get shopping for your favorite people! And if they love fitness and living in their activewear then we’ve got some great stuff for them!
First for him…
1. LuluLemon Metal Vent Long Sleeve Tee– Brett will wear this if he’s going out for a run early in the morning, or just to throw on to wear on his way to crossfit in the mornings. LuluLemon’s clothes just fit Brett the best. He has collected pieces he loves over the years and they last forever! He has more Lulu gear than I do! Any guy will love one of these long sleeve tee’s.
2. Simple Modern Vaccuum Insulated Bottle – The Vacuum insulated water bottles are where it’s at! Brett can’t live without his, and I can’t live without mine! This simple modern brand from amazon are super affordable and come in a bottle or tumbler (linked below in her list) and can arrive at your house within two days if you’ve got Amazon Prime 🙂
3. LuluLemon ABC Pant (in Tall) Not a workout pant. Brett wears these to work several times a week (he’s collected a few different colors). He’s 6’5″ and these are actually long enough for him, are super comfortable with a lot of stretch (while still holding shape). He even wears the black ones to church. They can be dressed up or totally casual– they’re his live-ins for sure.
4. Chimney Collar Sweatshirt His favorite affordable hoodie!
5. Nike Dry Fit Fleece Training Short– Brett just discovered these shorts and he’s been living in them! They are slightly fitted at the knee and long enough that they don’t ride up when he sits.
6. Nike Metcon 2 Training Shoe– These are the shoes Brett trains in right now and loves them.
7. Nike Dry-Fit Training Shirt– And his very favorite, dry fit shirt that he has in nearly every color and wears every day to the gym!
Then for for her…
8. Athleta Space Dye Strength Hoodie – these cozy jacket is first on my christmas wishlist!!
9. Simple Modern 30 oz Insulated Tumbler — Can’t live without my insulated tumbler!! It keeps my drinks (lots of water!) so cold, the ice doesn’t even melt overnight. Also, the outisde of the cup doesn’t sweat (so if you live where there’s a little humidy, you need it!)
10. LuluLemon Speed Sock– Favorite socks ever! They give my feet just a little extra cushion that I really love when running!
11. Zella Crop Hoodie– I’ve been living in this crop hoodie since I bought it last week. It’s perfect to throw on to on your way to the gym, out for a run, and cute enough to be out running errands!
12. Zella Live in High Waisted Leggings – Same as above. I’ve been living in these! Best high waisted legging I’ve got. I wear them more for leisure than working out.
13. Gapfit Breathe Tie Back Tee I love the tie back tanks from Gapfit and these long sleeved versions are perfect for winter!
14. Womens Nikes Roshe Run– I burn through tennis shoes like crazy. I’ve got my eye on these nikes next! Also these for a casual shoe!
Shop the Post
Leave a Reply