I just love a baby boy in a romper! It’s pretty much all Graham wears! I’ve collected some of our favorites, from warmer weather (hi california!) pieces to great transitional rompers for fall and cooler weather. Some steals and a few splurges 🙂
2. June & January’s tank jumper— if fall still means 80 degree temps where you are, then you need this. Coziest fabric plus fun colors, but I ♥ the black and white stripes best.
3. Good ol’ Target’s 2 pack night navy rompers— also under $15. Love classic black and white for baby.
4. This sweatshirt jumpsuit –under $20 + more colors available. Hubby wants one his size 😉
6. CUTEST printed stripe romper. Only $15!! Only a few left, order asap 🙂
7. This splendid stripe romper! We love Splendid for our kiddos. Worth the price and this one is just over $20.
8. Okay, the Tea Collection has the cutest rompers ever! I die. A bit of a splurge but I want all of them for little Graham! #maybejustone
9. This anchor hooded one is on sale too!!