We are obsessed with Bai Bubbles drinks. OBSESSED. And our Costco just started carrying them sooooo oh, happy day! We grabbed two cases! Favorite flavors we’ve tried are the Waikiki Coconut, Peru Pineapple and Blood Orange. Go get some guys. They’re the perfect refreshing, bubbly pick me up and only 5 calories in a can! And full of antioxidants!
Which makes these Pineapple Cream Smoothies totally good for you!
Whip this baby up and dream of being on a beach somewhere, baking in the sun, sipping on this refreshing bevvy. Bevvy used to be the cool word for drink back in my day…like college days…such a long time ago.
I’m pretty sure you can use this basic recipe with any of the Bai Bubble flavors, just switch out the frozen fruit to go with whatever flavor your’e using. Here’s what ya need….
Bai Bubbles, frozen fruit, banana, heavy cream, and. ice. And a rockstar blender like a Blendtec 🙂 Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth, creamy and a little frothy!
- 1 (11 oz) can Bai Bubbles Peru Pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed ice (more or less for thickness)
- Blend everything together in a powerful blender (like blendtec) until smooth, creamy and frothy. Serve and enjoy!
- Serves 2 large or 4 small