Hot and cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip! You need this for every game day party!
If there’s a football game or other family gathering she almost always makes it (by request of my husband of course). In fact, I’ve only made it a couple of times because I can always count on her to.
The Frank’s Red Hot definitely gives it some heavy kick, but combined with the cream cheese, ranch and blue cheese crumbles it’s bearable….and absolutely addicting. In fact, the heat is what keeps me going back for more!
This weekend we got together with friends to watch some football, and they love buffalo chicken flavored anything as much as we do, so I knew I needed to make it.
- 1 (10 oz) can canned chicken, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (add more to your taste)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- blue cheese crumbles for topping!
- Stove top: Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese, greek yogurt, and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and bake in the oven at 350, until the cheese melts and dip is nice and hot.
- Slow cooker: Dump everything in a slow cooker and cook on high for 90 minutes! Garnish with blue cheese on top!
- source: Kimi Denney (my SIL)