Loaded with flavor and a little kick, this Buffalo Chicken Chili is the perfect chili to warm up to this fall. You might just want to bust it out for game day too!
This post is sponsored by Kraft and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. All opinions are my own.
The combination of Franks Hot Sauce and an entire package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese make this soup exactly what it is, awesome-sauce. Rich and creamy, with some kick. Lip-smacking good my friends.
You know how I feel about Franks Hot Sauce and anything buffalo wing flavored. And you know I love cream cheese. When fall rolls around I’m also obsessed with soups, chilis and stews. So surely you expected this Buffalo Chicken Chili from me. My favorites, all in one!
I’ve decided that to make any chili really good, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is a must (yep, even an entire package). Made with fresh local milk and real, wholesome cream, you can just taste the richness.
Bust this out for game day or any time you need a hearty chili with a little buffalo wing kick 🙂
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 cup cooked and shredded chicken (can use rotisserie
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Heat 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
- Add diced celery, carrots, white beans, diced tomatoes, shredded chicken, chicken broth and Franks Hot Sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium low heat and let soup simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in 8 oz cream cheese and stir until incorporated. Let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve with a sprinkle of blue cheese (and another dash of franks sauce if you want!)