Check out these incredible new Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Caramels! Little bite sized squares of soft and smooth caramel filled chocolates. They come in dark and milk chocolate and I got my hands on both!
When I visited The Hershey Company last summer I got to watch one of the food scientists make their caramel and learn the secrets of how to make super soft and smooth caramel. And then I got to make my own. Best caramel I’ve ever had!
I immediately knew I wanted to stuff these caramels into something…like cookies 🙂 I used the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Caramels and stuffed them inside rich, chocolate pudding cookie cups!
You can use the milk or dark chocolate caramels (or maybe both)! These little Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups are the perfect bite-sized indulgent treat, perfect for summer parties, and perfect for chocolate-caramel lovers.
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 c. butter, soft
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 eggs 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Caramels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin and set aside. Cut Hershey's Caramel in half and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine flour and soda and set aside. In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in pudding mix until blended, then eggs and vanilla. Add flour and soda mixture to wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons and shape into a ball. Press dough into mini muffin tins, pressing slightly up the sides. Press a Hershey's Caramel into the center, caramle side up.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for several minutes before transferring cups to a cooling rack.