Happy day of LOVE everyone! I hope you get pampered and eat a lot of chocolate! Are you guys going out tonight or dining in? We’re sticking with our tradition of hanging with the kids, putting them to bed, and then making dinner together.
Ask me if I’ve cooked dinner for my family once this week though? Nope, sure haven’t. I chopped up some lettuce, and every ounce of produce we had in the fridge, tossed it together in a bowl and called it a salad one night. Does that count? My kids have had quesadillas and chicken nuggets the last two nights.
How’s that for dinner from a food blogger? It’s real life though, and might happen more often than you think.
But I have made Raspberry Oreo Milkshakes (two thumbs up) and these Chocolate Greek Yogurt Cake Bites.
You guys, these are made with just three ingredients! Chocolate cake mix, greek yogurt, and water. No oil and no eggs! Whisk the batter together and bake in a mini muffin tin to get tiny little cakes. While they are baking, whip up a really easy chocolate greek yogurt glaze. Drizzle it over the warm cake bites and top with sprinkles. Sprinkles make everything better, add a little extra:)
These babies are bite size and “better for you!” And so stinkin’ easy to make. Eat up my friends!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (i used dark)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour cake mix into a medium bowl. Whisk in water until combined, then stir in greek yogurt until combined and not lumpy.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin pan. Scoop rounded heaping-teaspoons into the mini muffin pan and bake for 12-15 minutes (until the top springs back when touched.)
- While the cake bites are baking make the glaze.
- Once done baking, let the cake bites cool for 2-3 minutes then transfer to parchment paper. Drizzle chocolate glaze over the top and sprinkle with sprinkles
- Stir powdered sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl. Whisk in greek yogurt and vanilla until smooth.