My mom was telling me about these as she was making them a week or so ago. I couldn’t believe all of the stuff that goes into them.
But it’s all stuff I love, so I knew I had to try them.
I’m talking a layer of brownies topped with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Marshmallows and Peanuts….
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (the minis)
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- Mix and bake brownies according to package directions in a lightly greased 9 X 13 inch pan. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle peanuts, chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Marshmallows on top of the brownies and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are puffed up and golden.
- In a large bowl, microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter on high for one minute and stir until melted and creamy. Stir in Rice Krispie cereal.
- Pour the Rice Krispie mixture over the top of the brownies. Cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- source: http://www.pipandebby.com/pip-ebby/2011/1/22/crack-brownies.html