I’m such a sucker for the dips at parties. Like, forget the game I’ll just be in the corner with the entire bowl of dip and all the chips, kind of sucker. You feel me? Tell me I’m not alone. Someone will sit in the corner downing all the dip right?
This easy Game Day Chili Cheese Dip is similar to most chili cheese dips- can of chili, lots of cheese. This though, has a slight twist. I used cream cheese AND Greek yogurt to make the dip rich and creamy (but slightly better for you) and added a can of diced jalapeños to give it some kick.
If you want to make the dip a real show-stopper, serve the dip in a round bowl and use chopped black olives to make the lines of a basketball on top. Cute right?! Maybe cute isn’t the right word when referring to basketball. Cool might be the right word.
Serve the dip warm with your favorite crackers or chips!
- 1 (14 oz) can chili
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp diced jalapeños (hot)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 (4 oz) can diced olives
- In a medium saucepan, melt everything but the olives together over medium heat.
- Whisk occasionally until cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat. Pour into a round serving bowl. Use diced olives to make lines of a basketball over the top of the dip.
- Serve with Nabisco Wheat Thins or chips.