Grab this quick and easy, Healthy Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for fall! Your whole family will LOVE them!
I’ve done it. I’ve busted out the pumpkin….
Can you believe though, that the ONLY place I could find canned pumpkin was Trader Joe’s? Like, are we already having a pumpkin shortage?
I’ve been itching to make something, anything pumpkin and couldn’t get my hands on it for few days. So in the case of a national canned pumpkin shortage, I totally stocked up at Trader Joe’s. Just in case. I also grabbed some Pumpkin Jo Jo’s….why why why did I do that myself?
I need to just stick to these muffins. These are made with our very favorite Kodiak Cakes Protein Packed Flapjack and Waffle Mix! We buy a giant box at Costco but you can buy it online at amazon. I still make the boys kodiak cake pancakes at least 2-3 times per week. We are so hooked.
In addition to the kodiak mix these are made with just a few other ingredients, like pumpkin, honey, coconut oil, and egg. They’re so easy to make and I just love that the mix provides a little protein too. Keep them boys fuller a little longer 😉
I made these before church yesterday and already need to make more! I literally ran out the door to go to church with one in my hand + stuffing my face. Officially welcoming fall my friends. Perfectly cool beach days included.
Healthy Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Protein Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine kodiak cakes mix, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the pumpkin, egg, vanilla, and honey and mix until combined. Stir in melted coconut oil. Lastly stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into a lined/greased cupcake tin. Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Other muffins we’ve made with Kodiak Cakes!