This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!! I forgot all about it! Until I didn’t, when I needed chocolate in my life ASAP earlier this week. So I whipped it up, and quickly remembered how dangerous it is! I could eat the whole pan in just a day! It literally melts in your mouth 🙂 It’s made with just a few ingredients and only takes a few minutes to make and you HAVE to try it!
All you need is coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and vanilla.
And a sprinkle of sea salt if you want. You can also use any nut butter, I’ve made it with almond butter too and both taste amazing. You can see just how easy it is to make in the little video I made below….
I like to call it almost guilt-free fudge, because it’s kind of healthy-ISH. No refined sugar. Coconut oil, honey. Healthy in my book 🙂
Healthier Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- *3 scoops vital proteins collagen peptides (optional)
- *sea salt (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in honey, cocoa, collagen peptides, peanut butter and vanilla. Whisk until everything dissolved.
- Pour into a parchment lined bread pan (or pie dish), sprinkle with sea salt and let chill for 1-2 hours until completely set.
I cut the recipe in half (roughly) when I want to make a smaller batch!
*add 2-3 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides to give it a boost of protein and the benefits of collagen!