^^Prettiest outdoor Organ Pavilion. We need to go to to the concerts here.!
^^thanks for the pic O!
We took these pictures Sunday evening over Labor Day weekend! We took the boys down to Balboa Park to walk around and just explore. There is so much to do there– museums, dining, entertainment. But the buildings, architecture and landscaping is stunning there! It’s a fun place to just, be. So the boys brought their scooters and off we went. We walked over the bridge, and looking over that edge made me queasy. Before we left we laid around on the grass (the boys wrestled) and we watched planes fly in to the San Diego airport. It’s one of their very favorite things to do here. We kept them up way past their bedtimes but it was well worth it.
I don’t document everything we do together as a family, but occasionally when I do I hope you don’t mind me sharing some of it here. And while I’m at it, documenting a little bit more in writing too….
- The other day after Miles threw an embarrassingly huge fit at Target, Owen told him “Miles, just say I’m sorry for acting so redicleous Mom.” (I spelled it just like he said it too, lol). He’s the leader of those three, bossy but loving at the same time. He started first grade at a new school and has been more brave than I expected. He handles change better than I do.
- Miles has been sneaking in to my bed early in the mornings, and will whisper in my ear that he just needs a snuggle. I have a really hard time saying no to his sweet side.
- Graham is talking like crazy and will repeat almost anything we ask him too. He picks up on so much. At the pool this week he yelled at a little girl who splashed him, “No be mean!!” I cringed, then laughed a little inside because he says those exact words to O and M. You might not have noticed, but he will take his brothers some day + will most definitely dominate. He is sooo the youngest and stands right up to anyone.
- My baby will be two in a few weeks. I love seeing him learning and changing so much (could do without the tantrums), but missing new born baby Graham….
- Really, seriously, really really really needing a vacation with the Mr. Where should we go?! Also…..who will watch our hoodlems 😉
Happy weekend everyone!