I’m a little obsessed with almond butter right now. I want to eat with all the fruit, on crackers, by the spoonfuls. It has currently taken over my peanut butter obsession. And if you know me at all, you know I reaaaaally love peanut butter.
It’s really good with strawberries too. If you haven’t tried it, go grab some strawberries and dunk ’em in your almond butter. Then go make this smoothie!
Used almond milk, frozen strawberries (but you could use fresh + ice), Greek yogurt, and almond butter. And my trusty Blendtec.
I used this Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Oregon Strawberry Yogurt ↑↑ to add extra strawberry flavor 🙂
Which by the way, Owen and Graham eat like it’s going out of style. It’s their favorite! But you can use plain or honey Greek yogurt. It makes the smoothie extra creamy, but also adds some tartness. So if it tastes too tart for your liking, add a little honey or agave.
Then, do like I do and add a little bit of almond butter on top of your smoothie and swirl it in. Extra calories, but so good my friends, so good!
Oh, and happy hump day!
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz Tillamook Farmstyll Greek Yogurt Oregon Strawberry (or plain greek yogurt)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp all natural almond butter
- 1-2 tbs honey or agave (if desired)
- Place everything in a powerful blender and blend until smooth and creamy.