Forget Fried Out Friday…I’ve been feeling it all week! But halleluja for the weekend! Here’s a few things I’m loving this week…..
1. I snuck away to the mall last night all.by.myself!!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS. I just had to go to the apple store to fix an issue with my phone, but I also got to wander aimlessly, window shoppping for a bit. It was just the break i needed. I did buy this dress, thinking it’ll be a great comfy dress for date night. Plus, it’s my color and only $24!
2. Loving this lip color. I love the idea of bold lipstick but always chicken out and go with something more neutral.
3. These Yes To Coconut Hand & Face Wipes!! A new favorite and always in my bag. They’re especially great for right after the gym (and much better than using a baby wipe, lol 😉
4. I love everything from Yellow Bungalow Shop (plus, her insta feed is uplifting + inspiring). Ordering a few prints for a project I’m working on in my house. Stay tuned!
5. Okay, I lied there’s 5 things. Snapchat you guys. For the longest time I didn’t get it and thought it was sooo weird and confusing and that only my younger brother’s gen used it. Well, now I’m hooked. I think it’s because i’m so intrigued by people + love seeing a peek at real life (and that it isn’t always so perfect!) Let’s snap –> @boysahoyblog
Have a wonderful weekend!