When I was pregnant with my second baby I was obsessed with Caesar Salads. I ordered one any time we were out to eat and doused the dressing on. It was the Caesar dressing I craved. I still love Caesar Salads but don’t eat them nearly as often.
When I received a bottle of Tessemae’s All Natural Caeasar Dressing and Marinade I was super excited to make a Caesar Salad with it. Since it’s summer and we love grilling I thought a grilled version of the salad would be fun!
I skewered chunks of chicken and cherry tomatoes on to wooden skewers then soaked them in some of the dressing. I placed them in a large ziplock bag and placed the bag in a 9X13 inch pan in the fridge to marinate.
After an hour or two, throw those babies on the grill.
While the kebabs are cooking, cut up a loaf of foccacia bread into small cubes. Skewer the cubes on to wooden skewers and brush with melted butter and garlic salt. Toast these on the grill for the last few minutes the chicken kebabs are cooking.
Lay a few of the chicken kebabs and toasted focaccia bread sticks over a bed of romaine lettuce. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and a little more of the Caesar Dressing!!! Voila!
We are just obsessed with this salad. It’s so perfect for summer!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Tessemae's Caesar Dressing & Marinade
- 2 heads romain lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (will use less than half of the loaf)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 wooden kebab sticks (8 for the chicken kebabs, 2 for garlic bread kebabs)
- Place chicken and tomatoes in a large ziplock back. Add 1 cup Tessamae's Ceasar Dressing and Marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Alternatingly skewer 4 tomatoes and 4 cubes of chicken on each wooder skewer.
- Cut two long, thin strips out of the focaccia bread, then cut the strips into one-inch cubes. Skewer the bread cubes onto wooden skewers. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Heat grill to high heat and lightly oil. Place chicken skewers on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, turn and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through (approx 2-3 more minutes)
- Just before the chicken is done cooking, add the bread skewers to the grill. Cook for a few minutes until toasted. Remove both the chicken and tomato and the bread skewers. Place 2-3 chicken and tomato kebabs plus 1 garlic bread kebab over a bed of chopped romaine.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Tessemae's Caesar Dressing and Marinade.