I’ve teamed up with Fiber One to bring you some fun and super easy cereal mix-in recipes using some of my favorite Fiber One cereals. I’m kind of a cereal junkie so this was fun for me! I eat it for breakfast, snack on it during the day, and love having a bowl before bed sometimes (I consider it dessert!). But cereal is not just meant for milk and bowl, the things you can do with it are endless. I’m sharing three fun mix-in ideas today using Fiber One’s 80 Calorie Chocolate Cereal and Fiber One Honey Clusters. All three of these recipes can be “mixed up” in minutes and are healthy breakfast and snack options. I’ve even got a protein packed dessert for you too!
Be sure to check out Fiber One’s Facebook page where they are sharing 30 mix in ideas in 30 hours. See just how fun and creative you can get with your cereal!
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Sqaures
- Place greek yogurt in a small bowl and top with sliced bananas, shredded coconut, and Fiber One 80 CalorieChocolate Squares. Stir and enjoy this simple and tropical yogurt bowl!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Fiber One Honey Cluster Cereal
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of choice
- Combine oats, water, cinnamon, and salt in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium-high power (50%). Remove from microwave and mix well. Top with Fiber One Honey Cluster Cereal, honey, and slices of fresh fruit. I love using strawberries. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbs chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3-4 tbs Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Squares
- Combine vanilla ice cream, protein powder, and peanut butter together. Top with Fiber One 80 Calorie Chocolate Squares.