Let the holiday baking begin! Here are some of our favorite Christmas cookies and treats to make for neighbors, friends, and family. We love to turn on the Christmas tunes and rock out while we bake away.
What are you guys making this month?
1. Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies– Gooey, chocolate heaven with pieces of peppermint!
2.These Rainbow Sprinkles Cheesecake Cookies would be super fun with red and green christmas sprinkles!
3. Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins that’ll make your house smell sooooo good + bellies happy in the morning.
4. White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Doodles– part snickerdoodle, party sugar cookie + dipped in white chocolate.
5. Snickerdoodle Cake– really just the best.cake.ever, any time of year.
6. Midnight Oreo Cake -for the Dark Chocolate + Oreo lover.
7. If you’re still on the pumpkin train, make these Rolo Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies. Asap!
8. Heavenly Chocolate Cake– because it really is heavenly!
9. The very best sugar cookies with almond buttercream frosting. Easy + melt in yo’ mouth.
10. These Chocolate Orange Cookies taste just like the sliced christmas chocolate oranges.
11. Minty Chocoalte Mousse Brownies– minty, moussy, gooooood.
13. And if you just want a classic Chocolate Chip Cookie, these are it. Made with coconut oil (or butter if you prefer) and still my very favorite cookie on this blog!
from a few of my friends….
14. Hands down one of the best cookies I’ve ever tasted. Make these Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies from Ambitious Kitchen.
15. Candy Cane Kiss Sugar Cookie Bars from the Girl Who Ate Everything!
16. Eggnog Cookies from Cooking Classy