Hi guys! I’m Rachel. Kristy is one of my dearest friends and I’m so excited to be doing a gift guide on her AMAZING blog. So fun!
Three months ago I gave birth to the cutest little guy. I’m a first time mom so I am having so much fun with all the cute baby stuff out there! I cannot wait to see Christmas through my baby’s eyes. It’s his first Christmas so I think I have to spoil him with lots of little gifts, right?
These are some of my FAV products and they are perfect for the little guy in your life.
1. Freshly Picked Moccasins– It doesn’t get much cuter than these tiny grey camo moccasins!
2. GAP Flannel Plaid Trapper Hat– Plaid is all the rage right now. Keep your baby boy warm and stylish in this trapper hat.
3. Leather Braided Pacifier Clip– I swear I lose at least one pacifier a week. Thank goodness for these darling paci clips. Love ’em.
4. Rags to Raches Romper– Let’s talk about these rompers for a second. I am obsessed with them. I want all of them for my baby.
5. Anthropologie Penguin– This little stuffed penguin is just too cute! Perfect for cuddling.
6. Baby Bandana Drool Bibs– Oh the drool. All that drool. It just never ends. That’s where these bibs come in!
7. Barnyard Dance Board Book– We read this book at least once a day. It’s so fun and silly.
8. Paddle Teether– Loving these teethers and all of the fun prints they come in.
9. Zara Knit Trousers– I can’t even with these tiny joggers. SO CUTE (and comfy!).
Leave a Reply