I made these super easy Crescent Wrapped Sausage Bites, paired with a side of apple slices, cheese, and carrots for a late afternoon snack/early dinner for the boys yesterday. AND THEY ATE THEM ALL! Gobbled ’em right up. Fruit and veggies too!
I’m telling you, finger food is where it’s at with kids! I took the party outside and let them eat it picnic style in our back yard! Perfectly bite-sized, buttery and savory!
The best thing about these little bites is they only require TWO ingredients– Crescent Rolls & Turkey Keilbasa Sausage. Slice the sausage, slice the crescent rolls (into short strips), wrap and press together to seal. You can even add a little slice of cheese, bbq sauce, or even mustard on the inside of the crescent strip! Even still, that only requires a few extra ingredients!
Permission for adults to eat too (think party apps!)
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg Keilbasa Turkey Sausage
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice keilbasa sausage into 3/4 inch discs.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles (press two triangle pieces together to make a rectangle). Lay the rectangle pieces with the long side laying horizontally. Slice into 1 inch strips (making vertical cuts)
- Place one sausage in the center of each crescent strip. Pull both sides of the crescent strip up around the sausage and press together to seal.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375.
- *optional to add a slice of cheese, mustard or bbq sauce to the crescent strip before wrapping the sausage.
- serve to kids for lunch or after school for a snack with apple slices, carrots, cheese, or other fruits and veggies!
Leave a Reply