We switched up our morning breakfast routine– KODIAK PANCAKES every single morning–and made these Kodiak Cakes Banana Muffins!! We just started buying the Protein Packed FlapJack & Waffle Mix at Costco a few months ago (i know, soooo late to the party) and my boys seriously eat them at least 4 days out of the week! Now we’ve got these muffins in the mix but they’re also great for packing in a school lunch or snack time!
I didn’t use any sweetener to sweeten these, but if you wanted to you totally could. Just add a little honey or even maple syrup. Or just drizzle a little honey on them when they are warm!
Yeah, definitely do that.
All you need to make these is the Kodiak mix, baking soda, cinnamon, an egg, 2 mashed bananas, milk and a splash of vanilla.
So rediculously easy. One bowl. 5 minutes prep and 15 minutes in the oven.
Kodiak Cakes Banana Muffins
- 2 cups Kodiak Power Cakes- Protein Packed FlapJack and Waffle Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3 tbs honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Mix Kodiak Cakes mix together with baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add milk, egg, vanilla, honey and mashed banana. Mix together. Stir in melted coconut oil.
- Pour into muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean! Do not over cook.
*option to sprinkle tops with a little cinnamon and sugar
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Unsaturated Fat 165 g
Cholesterol 246 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.