Single serving, microwaveable Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. The perfect indulgence for one!
This my friends, is the perfect little treat for one. It’s for the peanut butter lovers, the cookie lovers, even the cake lovers! You in???
Of course you are!
I saw this Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug over at Heather’s French Press quite a while ago and wanted to try a peanut butter version of it. So I tweaked it just a little to make this perfect Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake.
All you need is one small bowl, a few ingredients, a ramekin, and a microwave.
It tastes a little like a warm cookie, a little like a warm slice of cake. And we like it with a little milk poured over it. I love whipping this up when I’m craving something sweet but don’t want an entire batch of cookies surrounding me!
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tbsp flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp milk chocolate chips
- Whisk butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla together.
- Stir in peanut butter, then oats, flour and salt. Stir in chocolate chips, saving a few to place on the top.
- Press into a lightly greased mini ramekin dish. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top. Microwave for 40 seconds. Remove and let cool for several minutes (the dish will be very hot)
- adapted from Heather's French Press.