These Nutella Cheesecake Shooters are a quick and easy, no-bake, decadent treat to make for Valentine’s Day…or your birthday!! Yep, it’s my birthday, and I plan to eat one of these….as well as some chocolate cake…or a giant chocolate chip cookie. I just finished Whole 30 and am letting myself indulge today!
These cheesecake shooters only require six ingredients- Nutella, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, graham crackers, butter, and your choice of fruit. There’s a chance you already have everything on hand. If you don’t have Nutella run out and buy some. You can make these and some Nutella cookies!! And then just eat some with a spoon 😉
Serve these in small shot glasses or small plastic cups for the perfect single serving, or for a larger serving fill ’em up in small jam jars.
Feel free to use any fruit you’d like! You can make cute hearts out of the strawberries which is perfect for Valentine’s Day. But bananas are awesome too! Top with some whipped cream, more fruit, and dive right in….
- 4 small cups, mini shot glasses (or 2 small jam jars)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Strawberries or other berry (diced)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Blend the Nutella, Greek Yogurt, and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy (I use my blentec twister jar).
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Divide the graham cracker crumbs among the shot glasses, small cups, or jam jars (whichever you have), pressing into the bottom.
- Place the cheesecake filing in a ziplock bag or piping bag. Cut the corner or tip to pipe into glasses.
- Fill glasses with a layer of Nutella cheesecake mix, a layer of diced fruit, and top with another layer of cheesecake. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh fruit.